Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait For

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Sequels I'm Excited For.

Already Released: 

 


Coming Soon:
 

9. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (no cover yet)
10. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick (no cover yet)



I actually didn't start too many series this year.. at all. I don't even know if I started one that I'm excited to continue.. It was a lot of sequels and stand alones that I read this year. But anyway...That's my list for this week! Let me know if you participate in this meme!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Very good post. Thank you for sharing this useful information.......May you live long
    emoji font for flipfont 4

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...