Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Classic Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Favourite Classics/Classics I Want to Read.

I thought I'd split this topic up halfway... 

So here are my top five favourite classic novels/works (I included my favourite Shakespeare play...):



 


And here are five classics that I'm hoping to read soon!


 

What are some of your favourite classics? Which ones are you hoping to read soon? Let me know or leave me a link to your TTT!

OH AND HAPPY CANADA DAY GUYS!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...