Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 11 June 2014

June Reading List

Hey y'all! I know June is a third way over now, but I just thought I'd put up a picture of the books I'm planning on reading this month or have read this month already, so that I can keep track of them and hope to read them all before July comes! This will be a busy month, due to finals and a teacher strike currently happening in my province, but I'm still hoping to get some good reading time in!



I've already finished Love Letters to the Dead and absolutely adored it, now I'm reading Aristotle and Dante, which is so good so far! Plus, I'm in the mid-beginning of Star Cursed and Fire, so this month is really about finishing up as many of the books that I've started as I can! But if I can finish those, then I'll go on to either of the last two if I've got the time! It is finals coming up soon, however the school schedule is a bit iffy at the moment due to the BC teacher job action happening at the moment, so if there's a full walkout next week.... more reading time, but less in-class exam prep! (Don't know how I feel about that, tbh.) Anywho, this is what I'm hoping to read this month and thought I'd share, so that maybe this will keep me on track!

What are you hoping to read this month?

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I just read Aristotle and Dante and I loved it! It was a great coming of age journey, I hope you like it as well :)

    Sincerely Steph

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...