Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 10 May 2014

Weekend Update + Stacking the Shelves

Happy Saturday everyone! I thought I'd start doing weekend updates, instead of just the occasional stacking the shelves, and include what's been going on in my life, what I've been reading and loving this week and of course, any new books I received! So here we go!

Currently Reading: 




Finished This Week:




What I've Been Up To:

1.  I'm running for student body president at my high school! I haven't started campaigning yet, but I'm thinking of what I want to do for the school and trying to come up with some different ideas. 

2. I was sick last week, so I spent a lot of time after school in bed and trying to sleep, but I'm still trying to get over it a little... Although I am feeling a lot better than I was!

3. I got a regular babysitting job for twice a week and I'm super excited about it! I absolutely adore the kids and love taking care of them!


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week.

Purchased with Birthday Gift Cards:





So.. I may have gone a little bit overboard this week. I got quite a few gift cards for Coles/Chapters for my birthday, so it was a couple of exciting trips to the stores, as well as an online order that should be coming this week! I am so excited about all of these books and can't wait to read all of them! (yes, I may or may not have finished two of them already and am almost done a third..)

What did you get this week? Leave me a link in the comments and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!

~Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping quite busy. Good luck with your campaign and I hope you feel better soon. You got a nice assortment of books too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the entirety of The Selection series is out I think I'll just have to marathon it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of The One! I was hoping to get it but alas the funds eluded me. Hopefully next week. The Summer I Became a Nerd is a fun read. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...