Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 3 May 2014

Weekend Update + Stacking the Shelves


Happy Saturday everyone! I thought I'd start doing weekend updates, instead of just the occasional stacking the shelves, and include what's been going on in my life, what I've been reading and loving this
week and of course, any new books I received! So here we go!

Currently Reading:


Finished This Week: 

This book was so great! I really loved it and my review should be up soon!


What I've Been Up To:

1. I turned 17! My birthday was this past week and I'm so excited to be another year older! I'm hoping this year will be fairly decent at least and a bit more exciting than 16!

2. I'm working on a big research essay on Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar for my English class and absolutely love reading up on this wonderful novel.

3. I SAW THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!!!!! My mum and brothers and I went last night and oh my goodness guys, if you don't know already, I totally adore Spiderman and just... aghhhhh! I loved it! I knew what was coming, but it still made me so sad, but I'll probably go and see it again.. a couple of times! Have any of you seen it?



Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week.



I won this from a Shelf Awareness giveaway and am so so excited about it! Plus, Sara Benincasa signed it! Thank you so much Shelf Awareness and Sara!

Let me know what you got this week and I'll check your haul out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I'd love to read Quiet and Great. Enjoy :)

    Happy Sunday!

    IFB Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed The Geography of You and Me - I plan on reading that one soon!

    Check Out My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Game of Thrones. Everyone seems to love it. Enjoy your new additions :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...