I'm taking part in the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, hosted by Good Books and Good Wine! This is a great way to get to know a bit more about the bloggers behind these book blogs!
Describe your blogging quirks
1. If you haven't noticed, I kind of run my sentences along when I get really excited about a book and I just can't stop talking about the book because it was so amazing and I want to tell the world and... you get the idea. But when it comes to my formal writing at school, I cannot stand run on sentences! But here on the blog, they're what helps me express myself!
2. I forget about the slider up above all the time, so it's constantly outdated.
3. I am almost always behind schedule and rarely have posts actually scheduled in advance... A lot of times my reviews are super last minute! But I'm getting better!
4. I use a lot of GIFs... and I love them
5. I feel very uncreative on this blog sometimes... I see so many amazing challenges and posts that people come up with and I don't feel like I have offered something similar.
6. I'm a bit behind on my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge but I always try to keep it 4% behind or less.. I will catch up!
7. I like to write my reviews once all the book detail stuff has been formatted and add the GIFs in when I feel the need. Sometimes I have an idea of which GIF I'll use, but a lot of times they just come with the words I write.
8. The thought of moving to Wordpress scares the living daylights out of me.
9. I use the word 'so' to start a lot of my sentences...
10. When I write my reviews for the blog, unless it was a book that I didn't feel much for, I try and keep my reviews light and original, like I'm talking to my readers instead of just lecturing them on a book.
Okay, so that's 10 of my blogging quirks! There are plenty more, but I can't think of them at the moment, sadly! What are some of your quirky blogging habits? Do we share any?