Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 10 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge ~ Day 2

I'm taking part in the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, hosted by Good Books and Good Wine! This is a great way to get to know a bit more about the bloggers behind these book blogs!



DAY 2 -- BEDTIME READING RITUAL?


I don't have a set bedtime ritual, in the slightest. It's very rare for me to get to bed before midnight and after that, I'm usually up for a few more hours, either reading, working on the blog or watching whatever show I'm into at the moment. So, it's not a set thing, but I do like to read at least a little bit before bed every night! (Although, let's be honest... if the book is good, a little bit turns into a LONG time.

So, what usually happens:


I start to realise that most normal people are in bed right now and have been for a while, so I retire downstairs to my bedroom. 

From there, I curl up with my dog, grab my laptop and usually I'll work on the blog for a bit or watch a movie (during summer). Then, once I realise that my laptop is getting to be hotter than Ryan Gosling, I put it down and pick up my book and read and read and read until suddenly...



Oh right, it's three am and I have to be up in a few hours. Reluctantly, I put my book down and just kind of...


What's your bedtime reading ritual like? Is it something set in stone or is it dependant on the night?

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I don't have one. Because like you I don't tend to notice the time while reading and then as soon as I feel sleepy I put down the book and go to sleep !

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...