Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Save if My House Was Abducted by Aliens


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Books I'd Save if My House Was Abducted by Aliens (Or some other disaster). This week is actually a rewind, so I saw this and fell in love with the subject!


1. All of the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling. - Shhh, who needs to know there's more than one? The point is, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my copies with me. These are the books I don't let hardly anyone touch. I'm not about to let some alien abduct them.

2. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - Shakespeare is extremely important to me and I NEED my collected works!

3. Shatter Me and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - SHHH I know it's two but who cares?! This is one of my favourite series and my copy of Shatter Me is signed!!!

4. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen - I'd say save all of my Austen, but I don't want to cheat TOO much. P & P is one of my favourite classics, no way I'm going anywhere without it!

5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - This book means a lot to me... It would definitely be saved!

6. The Hemingway Reader - It is a goal of mine to read all of Hemingway's works. This baby is sticking right by me in case of any alien invasion.

7. Petland by Rev. J. G. Woods - This is a really old book I own and it's really special to me because it was a gift from my dad. It has a really beautiful inscription in it from a man to his granddaughter and I couldn't find another like it.

8.  The Complete Sherlock Holmes Collection - I LOVE Sherlock Holmes and I couldn't have a bookshelf without him on it!

9. Every Day by David Levithan - Such a beautiful book that is so important to me.. I absolutely need this book on my shelf

10. John Green's books and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. - Yes I know it's cheating, but John Green's books are too spectacular to leave for the aliens to munch on. Yes, these aliens eat books.

That's my TTT this week! I have so many more books I'd want to save, but well... I only have so many hands! Leave a link to your TTT and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...