Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 15 March 2013

UTEN Read Along: Under the Never Sky Questions!

Hey guys! I am SO happy I signed up for this! I've had Under the Never Sky on my shelf since May and I finally decided I needed to force myself to read it! And I'm so glad I did! I loved Under the Never Sky (My review is coming up soon!) and I can't wait to read Through the Ever Night!

The schedule from Amanda's blog:
March 1st: sign up to participate, Never Sky questions (THAT’S TODAY!)
March 15th: Never Sky answers, Ever Night P1 questions
March 22nd: Ever Night P1 answers, Ever Night P2 questions
March 29th: Ever Night P2 answers, wrap up


 What do you think of Aria’s adjustment to living outside the Realms?
 I thought Rossi did a great job of making it realistic, with the ways Aria's body adjusted to the outside and her injuries. I liked the fact that she wasn't automatically GOOD at living outside the Realms. She was very naive to what went on out there and while I understood the fact that she was fed all these lies about the outside and didn't know what it was actually like, it did frustrate me sometimes.

 These two worlds are so different from each other, which would you want to be in?
 This is really hard! I think it would be so cool to live in the Realms because you can travel anywhere you want really easily but at the same time, the fact that they never really use their actual bodies for anything is kind of odd. I also think it would be really neat living outside in a tribe or with.... *can't remember his name right now....* that guy with all the technology? Umm.... AH I CAN'T REMEMBER! But anyway, I think it would be really interesting, but I know it would be hard as well.

 If you had a Smart-Eye, what would you do? Where would you go?
... I WOULD GO TO LONDON. Oh my goodness, to be able to go to London so quickly would be so amazing. If you didn't know, it's my dream to move there when I'm older, as I just fell in love with the city when I was there in the summer. But other than that... Everywhere! I'd love to 'travel' around Europe and see all there is to see!

Who was your favorite character and why?
 I loved Perry. I really thought he was a great hero and a great character. He was so interesting and complex; his powers were so neat as well! I loved reading from his POV and found his internal struggles about Aria and boy-thoughts quite adorable! I also really loved Aria and her growth, but Perry was definitely my favourite!

 Make a few predictions about what you think will happen in Through the Ever Night.
 I DON'T KNOW! I have no clue what's going to happen! All I want is for Perry and Aria to find each other! I hope we see more of Roar and meet Liv and.... I have no clue! But the book is RIGHT next to me, so I'm going to stop talking and pick it up and find out!

NOW ONTO THE THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT QUESTIONS! (chapters 1-21)
1. Perry and Aria choose to hide their relationship from his tribe because they feared the tribe’s reaction. Have you ever been in a situation where you hid a relationship or friendship from your family? (Chapter 2)
2. Does a leader–like Perry–have a responsibility to put his life ahead of everyone else’s so that he survives or is his responsibility to take care of his tribe no matter the cost? Why? (Chapter 7)
3. Why do you think Aria made the right–or wrong–decision to leave Perry and go off on her on? (Chapter 15)
4. Soren–the reason Aria ever met Perry in the first place–makes an appearance in Chapter 18. What do you think: do you trust or distrust him? Why?


 I'm so excited to start Through the Ever Night! This read-along is so great!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...