Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 17 November 2012

Short Story Saturday (1) | God of Darkness by Aimee Carter

I've decided to start doing reviews on the short stories I read! Short Story Saturday is hosted over at 365 Days of Reading. These won't be every week, but as many as I can!


Author: Aimee Carter
Book/Anthology: The Goddess Legacy
Story: God of Darkness

Henry/Hades's solitary existence had grown too wearisome to continue. But meeting Kate Winters gave him new hope...






 My thoughts

I adore this series so much and love Henry! I just think he's the saddest thing ever.. This short story is quite saddening at first as it dives a little deeper into his previous relationships with the girls before Kate, especially Ingrid. It was also so sweet seeing Henry's first interactions with Kate when she was a little girl. So adorable! I loved the small insight into Henry's life and it made me want The Goddess Inheritance so much more now! I can't wait for February!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the Goddess Test too and I am team Henry. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...