Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 20 May 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1)



Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

Yup, I've decided to go back to a meme for my hauls. I originally wasn't going to, but I actually really like this one, so I thought I'd join! anyways, here's the two books I got this week!


 Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield (ARC) - Thanks to Penguin Group USA
Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry - Thanks to Lisseth @ Read-A-Holicz

 Look at that! I didn't buy anything! I was so good this week actually. Every time I thought about the book store, I'd take a breath and remind myself that I have too many books on my shelf to read. It worked! I'm really excited about winning Gathering Blue. I read it a long long time ago, but I didn't really get it. So when I read The Giver, I was like 'Oh, I should try Gathering Blue again,' but I couldn't find it anywhere. So now it's on the shelf and ready to be read! Whoooo! What did you get new on your shelf this week? Leave me a link below and I'll be sure to check out your haul!

Have a great day/night everyone!
-Kristy

7 comments:

  1. The title "Amelie Anne is Dead and Gone" is so amazing that even if the book proves to be horrible, I might yet buy it. Which is horribly shallow. Oh man.. XD

    Patricia // My Haul/Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your books Kristy! Amelia Anne especially. I love the cover and I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before because it looks familiar. Will have to check it out! :) I hope you enjoy your new books and yay for not buying anything!

    My haul for this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't buy any YA books this week either but that doesn't mean I didn't get any! My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I loved The Giver. I love everything by Lois Lowry. The Giver sequels are good, although nothing can match The Giver.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really want to read Amelia Anne is dead and gone! It sounds really great :) Check out my shelves:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following my blog
    http://pvirk.blogspot.co.uk/
    I am really joining your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...