Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Fictional Characters (2)

Hey guys. So I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday in almost a month, but I thought I'd start doing them again because they're lots of fun! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's theme is Top Ten All Time Favorite Fictional Characters. Uhhh can someone say difficult? Obviously this is a hard list to come up with, but I'll try my hardest! (This is in no particular order, except for the first.) *Warning, most of these are gonna be from a certain amazing series called Harry Potter...*

  1. Hermione Granger ([Do I really need to say?] Harry Potter series) Growing up, Hermione was my role model. She was the girl that I wanted to be like when I was her age. I can remember the first time I watched the first movie at age 5 and being introduced to her and I was instantaneously in love with her character. Then that night I started reading the books and once again, BOOM. <3 Hermione. I think Emma Watson did an incredible job portraying her and it's a really close scoring to which 'version' of Hermione I like better, the book or movie. But obviously the books win!



2.  Bianca (The DUFF) I adored Bianca! She's snarky and loyal and intelligent. Sure, she makes some not-too-smart choices with Wesley, but she's going through a lot in her life and I don't blame her for needing a distraction!

3. Adam (Shatter Me) Ahhhhh, Adam. <3 I don't even know what it is specifically that makes me love him so much, but I do!

4. Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March (Little Women) This is one of my favorite books of all time and I can't choose just one of the sisters as my favorite! So, please excuse my slight amount of cheating...

5. Alice (Twilight) Honestly, I don't even care about the heck I might get for mentioning a character from Twilight. I love Alice a ton and if there's one thing I keep going back for in this story of sparkly vampires, it's her. She's perky and sweet and has awesome premonition powers.

6. Hagrid (Harry Potter) What's not to love? Hagrid is the most amazing half-giant ever. He's caring of all creatures, even the crazy killing machines. (*Cough* Blast-Ended Skrewts *Cough*) I think Hagrid would make the best dad ever, except let's hope that he learns how to cook a little better... ;)




7. Ron (Harry Potter) Ron's that totally complex character who you can be mad at one second and then love him the next. He's part of the Golden Trio, so of course he's in here for me! *Look at his face!!!*

8. Harry (Harry Potter) Harry is well... Harry Potter. Yeah he can be a bit arrogant, but when you think of all the stuff he goes through each year, you gotta cut him some slack. Plus, he's the Chosen One!

9 Noah (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) He's that ultimate softie bad-boy. He's got an English accent, he's extremely good-looking and he likes to read. I mean... How much better can he get?

10. Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) Well, how can I even say why she's on this list? It just wouldn't be a favorites list without her!


That's my list for this week! If you did a TTT give me the link in the comment, I'll be sure to check it out! Sorry for the excessive Harry Potter-ness to this, but it's the truth! ;)


Have a great day/night everyone!
-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...