Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 14 March 2012

'W' squared Wednesday (5)

Good afternoon everyone! I sincerely hope everyone is having a fabulous day! What should my Dumbledore quote be today? How about this: “Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak.” Haha I love that! Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak everyone!

Anyways, every Wednesday I will post a book I am waiting for it's release in 2012 and also any books I am wanting to read but haven't had the chance yet. Then hopefully, my next IMM will have one of those books in it! (Crossing fingers). Feel free to join me in this every week if you'd like!

Waiting for:
Hollow by Richard Denney
Doesn't this look goregous!? Hollow comes out August 14th 2012 and I'm so stoked to read it!
Wanting:
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
OMG! I can't believe I waited so long to read Unearthly! Now, I'm just dying for this book!



So, that's it for today! Nothing super exciting, but I think this is my favorite meme to do! I'm always in a good mood on Wednesdays it seems, so they're such a happy post.  If you do any special Wednesday posts, let me know and give me a link!

Oh, and on another note... I don't think I'm going to do a Teaser Tuesday anymore. I'm always either in the mood to review, or not on the computer on Tuesdays! So, yeah... I might do them occasionally but not every week anymore.

Anyways, I'm rambling again!
Bye!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...